Decision on the Criteria for Contracting Rentals and Fee for Developing Building Lands
Decision on the Criteria for Contracting Rentals and Fee for Developing Building Lands ( Subotica Municipality Official Journal no. 45a/2003, 11/2004, 57/2004, 31/2005, 12/2006 and 32/2006)
The President of the Municipality may, if requested by an investor, take a decision to lower the building land development fee, calculated in accordance with the above indicated Decision if:
• the investor is building a facility in which he intends to employ a significant number or workers in relation to the area of the facility he is constructing or the value of his investment
• the investor invests considerable means in the public infrastructure of general relevance
• the investor obliges to pay the full amount of the fee calculated on the basis of this Decision, within 30 days from the date of receiving the bill.
• the facility under construction is such that during its exploitation and by the arrangement of its plot will contribute to environment protection.
The decrease set by the above indicated criteria may amount to maximum 25% of the total value of the fee calculated in accordance with the corresponding stipulations of the Decision.
The building land development fee, calculated on the base of the Decision on the Criteria for Contracting Rentals and Fees for Building Land Development is paid as follows:
1. in one-off amount within 30 days from signing the contract, with a price lowered for 10%
2. up to 6 equal monthly payments, for amounts from 60,000.00 to 600,000.00 dinars
3. up to 12 equal monthly payments, for amounts above 600,000.00 dinars